(US/EU 8,99) DOWNLOAD IN THE APP STORE
Another app released after many requests by Drum loops HD users. Hans Eijkenaar’s (drummer on Drum Loops HD 1 and 2) regular stage and studio partner Jeroen de Rijk has performed all loops and samples for this app. A full blown percussion app in all relevant styles that combines perfectly with Drum Loops HD and Drum Loops HD 2. Similar tempos and interpretations were the basis of the percussion recordings in order to give the user the possibility to use both apps together in the most organic way possible. Of course the app was updated a few times and now incorporates Salsa, Calypso, Brazilian, Udu and Reggae chapters, another forte of this experienced player. Jeroen de Rijk has performed with many bands and artists and his resume is worth a look! Check him out at www.jeroenderijk.com.
Latest version: 1.3 (updated July 2016)
* Full percussion loop library for anyone making music on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch,
containing 10 styles with Audiobus and Inter App audio support built in
* Loops and samples performed on congas, shakers, tambourine, djembe, shekere and more.
* 4 complete salsa chapters with all relevant grooves and instruments
* Big library of sampled percussion instruments (besides the loops)
* Copy/paste to your favorite multi tracker!
* Copy a wav to any DAW, copy an Apple Loop to Garageband for changing tempo and composing
on Apple’s main music App!
* Percussionist to play along with when practicing your timing on any instrument (all grooves loop perfectly in app itself)
* Performed, recorded and built only for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
* Many styles in many bpms (check content list)
* 4/4, 6/8 loops and shuffles, ‘smooth’ loops, loops in straight time and shuffled time plus some unique ‘urban loops’.
* Uncut, not time stretched, not chopped but actual high end recordings.
* Audio quality: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit (cd).
* All loops actually played in all bpms separately, with subtle changes and differences,
* All loops can be used creatively outside their respective styles, giving endless combinations.
* All loops played in 2 bars (less repetition effect and more musical feel)
Every style comes in a wide range of tempos including:
* Salsa-bongos/congas/claves/güiro/cowbell and timbales, 80-280 bpm with 20 bpm increments (double time)
* Ballads-60, 66, 72 and 78 bpm (beats per minute), 3 congas loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops per bpm
* Pop/Rock-80-170 bpm, in 10 bpm increments, 3 congas loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops per bpm
* Funk/Hip-Hop-80, 90, 100, 110, 120 and 130 bpm, 3 congas loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine
loops per bpm
* Dance/DnB-120, 130, 140, 160 and 180 bpm, 3 congas loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops per bpm
* Soul-100, 110, 120 and 130 bpm, 3 congas loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops per bpm
* Smooth loops-60-130 bpm (10 bpm increments), 3 congas loops, 3 shaker loops and 3 tambourine loops per bpm
* 6/8 and Shuffles-75, 85, 95, 110 and 130 bpm, conga loops, shaker loops, tambourine loops,
shekere loops and djembe loops.
* Jazz,100-280 bpm, 20 bpm increments, 3 congas loops and 2 tambourine loops per bpm
* Urban Loops-80-120 bpm (10 bpm increments) played on congas, djembe, shekere, shaker and tambourine
* Mixed percussion loops-80, 100, 120 and 140 bpm mixes of congas, shaker, tambourine and djembe,
mixed for your comfort
* Conga and Djembe-samples huge library of percussion samples at multiple dynamic levels, covering all conga
hand techniques plus some Djembe samples
* Sampled instruments- a vast number of percussion samples (from familiar to less standard with effects)