(US 7,99) DOWNLOAD ON THE APP STORE
The second app released by G.I. Records and as it turned out the first time that a true dedicated studio drummer went in the studio to record a large number of drum loops in many styles, accompanied by fills and crashes (plus even ending drum fills) that allow the user to make a live drum track (already mixed to stereo) in no time on an iPad or iPhone. No need for programming notes or grooves but you can simply form a real drum track by using the easy copy/paste method into a DAW, be it Garageband, Cubasis, Auria, Loopy, Daw Multitrack or any other DAW. In the current version Inter App Audio and Audiobus protocols are fully supported.
This app has revolutionized the way people make their demos on iOS and has gotten great reviews world wide. As a small and maneuverable company G.I. Records has taken user feedback and style requests seriously and the app has been updated with new chapters many times. The user feedback has in fact lead to the release of a second fully blown drum loops and fills app, Drum Loops HD 2. Check it out in the menu for more info.
Latest version: 2.2
* Full drum loop library for anyone making music on an iPad, iPhone or iPod Touch!
* Copy/paste to your favorite multi tracker!
* Ability to change loops and fills in tempo in Garageband!
* Audiobus compatible
* Inter App Audio compatible
* Perfect drummer to play along with when practicing your timing on any instrument (all grooves loop perfectly in app itself)
* Performed, recorded and built only for iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch.
* Many styles in many bpms (check content list) including unique Jazz loop library, Tom loops (for intros and bridges) and Brushes loops, not found in any other library.
* Two sounds for all loops,fills and samples in every style and tempo (modern and vintage).
* 4/4, 6/8 loops and shuffles, loops in straight time and shuffled time.
* Uncut, not time stretched, not chopped but actual high end recordings
* Audio quality: 44.1 kHz, 16 bit (cd). For copying to any multi tracker including GB.
* All loops and fills actually played in all bpms, by a living and breathing drummer!
All 12 styles are cut into either 2 or 4 bar loops and recorded with two different mic settings, a ‘Modern’ with 14 mics and a unique ‘Vintage’ setting with 5 old school mics placed around the sets.
Every style comes in a wide range of tempos including:
* Ballads- 5 loops and 3 fills at 60, 66, 72 and 78 bpm (beats per minute)
* Pop/Rock- 5 loops and 3 fills at tempos ranging from 80-170 bpm, in 10 bpm increments
* Funk/Hip-Hop- 5 loops and 3 fills at 80, 90, 100, 110, 120 and 130 bpm
* Dance/DnB- 5 loops at 120, 130, 140 (10 loops), 160 and 180 bpm
* Soul- 5 loops and 3 fills at 100, 110, 120, 130 and 140 bpm
* Brushes- 5 loops and 3 fills at 60-130 bpm (10 bpm increments), plus 2 crashes and 1 crash+kick!
* 6/8 and Shuffles- 5 loops and 3 fills at 75, 85, 95, 110 and 130 bpm
* Jazz, 3 loops and 2 fills at tempos ranging from 100-280 bpm, 20 bpm increments
* Tom Loops in 4/4 and 6/8 for completing your intros, bridges and other creative ideas 4/4: 80-120 bpm (10 bpm increments) 6/8: 75-95 bpm (10 bpm increments)
* Random Loops, a chapter with Reggae, Fusion, Cuban and Brazilian loops and fills, presented as a trailer chapter for the new app Drum Loops HD 2
* Jazz Waltz, 3 loops, 80-200 bpm (20 bpm incr.)
* Jazz kit sampled, long list of samples of perfectly tuned Jazz set, including 22″ Old K
* Pop kit sampled, long list of samples of the set used in pop/rock and other chapters